Friday, February 8, 2013

Character Animator, Kathy Zielinski
Announcing the enrollment for Workshops in Character Design, Character Animation and Concept Development! 

THESE TRAINING WORKSHOPS allow the freedom to attend class, participate and perform homework at your convenience. The programs are taught by professionals who have the know 
how in helping you fine-tune your skills and guide you along the way, to successfully complete the program and graduate with a final portfolio or demo reel showcasing your talent and new skills. 

These are the credentials you need, when applying for opportunities in the areas you have graduated and have specialized in.

The benefits of online instruction have been felt as tangible and effective on those who have attended our monthly Master Lectures! Here are some testimonial and the feedback we have been receiving!

"I enjoyed hearing what the speaker had to say about the industry & I liked being able to clearly see techniques. I mostly enjoy hearing about what drives certain artists and what inspires their work. I would 
probably prefer in person learning but online is convenient, and it's easy for everyone to see what the instructor is drawing with screen share. Great work! I'm looking forward to the next one." --Laura Tellier

"I actually enjoyed being part of the virtual lecture with Len Simon. I found his talking about his back ground in animation interesting, I have mutual friends he spoke of and experiences.
I would recommend your lectures!” --Jan Naylor

Our Spring term begins soon! For more info regarding the workshops, email at info@virtualanimators.com or visit our websitewww.virtualanimators.com

We hope to see you all there!


No comments:

Post a Comment